Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center
Selma VA Clinic
- Primary care and basic Mental Health services for Veterans in the Selma, AL metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Distance to Tuscaloosa VAMC:
Jeffrey Bennett, Program Management Officer
Travel Hwy 82 EAST to Centreville. Turn RIGHT onto Hwy 219. Turn LEFT on Hwy 14. Continue onto Medical Center Parkway in Selma. Turn RIGHT onto West Dallas Avenue (Hwy22). Clinic is on the RIGHT.
- Free on premises